We provide nursery care during Sunday morning worship.
We provide nursery care during Sunday morning worship. Our nursery is designed for children from birth through age 2.
Children ages 3 and older are invited to participate in Walk Out Worship.
It’s an honor for us to be able to serve you by caring for your child! Each time a child is given to us to care for, we will be striving to:
- Help that child feel comfortable, safe and secure.
- Help parents feel confident in our caregivers and our facility so that they can worship without worry.
- Help the church begin to understand that church is a safe place with loving people.
- Help the child begin relationships with new friends.
Nursery care begins 15 minutes prior to each service and ends promptly 15 minutes after the service. Please be considerate of our caregivers by picking up your child in a timely manner.
When you arrive, please sign your child in at the counter. Please include a cell phone number where you can be reached during the service if needed.
The nursery is located on the main level of the church just south of the sanctuary.
Policies and procedures:
- Children receive a small snack and a clear 100% fruit juice during their time in the nursery.
- Bottles or children’s cups are permitted. No juice boxes, please.
- Our volunteers cannot dispense medicine.
- Our toys are sterilized regularly.
- Background checks of volunteers are done annually.
Please keep your child at home if you observe any of the following:
- Fever of 100 or more within the past 24 hours
- Vomiting with the last 24 hours
- Discharge around the eyes
- Green or yellow runny nose
- Excessive coughing
- Questionable rash
- Any communicable disease (chicken pox, etc)